|1910||The Hedges||1914 Hedges Point|
|1950s View from the Lake||The Hedges||1910 At the Hedges|
|1942 Blue Mountain from the Hedges|
The Hedges, located on a point of land jutting into the lake, was constructed in 1880 by Hiram B. Duryea, a brigadier general in the U.S. Reserves.
General Duryea later built the church now known as Blue Mountain Methodist.
During the 1950s and 60s it was a popular Blue Mountain Lake resort, run by the Collins family, former caretaker of Sagamore Lodge near Raquette Lake.
Since 2000 The Hedges of Blue Mountain Lake, under new ownership, is being restored and preserved for future generations while opening its doors to visiting tourists.
The Hedges was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2009.